Microsoft is ending support for Windows 7 in January 2020
Call Now to Upgrade to Windows 10
Open M-F 8am-6pm Sat. 9am-5pm
We strongly recommend remote services – Call for details
We’ve stepped up our cleaning procedures
Please dont be offended when we wipe down your computer!
Work from home! Let Chipheads get your system set up to work from home
We will always be available via phone:
Hours and pickup/drop off times subject to change. Please call to check current status.
Years in Business
Completed Jobs +
Twin Cities Computer Repair
Has your laptop screen started glitching or working improperly? Can’t get your printer, network or wireless internet setup? Desktop computer no longer working like it used to? Device running slowly? Think your computer may be infected by viruses? Looking for a Twin Cities computer repair shop? At Chipheads Computer Repair in the Twin Cities, Minnesota we are proud to offer a wide range of computer repair options for those in our community. Interested in getting your services scheduled? Simply reach out, let us know what you’ve got going on and we’ll get you added to our schedule.
About Our Computer Repair Services
Need computer repair services in the Twin Cities? At Chipheads Computer Repair, we understand that not everyone has the time to visit our Twin Cities computer repair shop. We offer mail-in computer repair, onsite computer repair, remote computer repair or you can bring your computer into us. With remote and onsite computer repair we can work on your device while you carry on with your day-to-day activities. We believe that providing as many options as possible is the best way to provide our customers with the best service possible.
Schedule Computer Repair in the Twin Cities
Are you in need of computer repair services in the Twin Cities? Feel free to schedule your appointment with Chipheads Computer Repair today, we are always happy to help those in our community that need it. We offer a wide range of computer repair services and can assist with any of your needs.
Your Own Personal TechHourly Mobile On- Site or Remote Service
- Networking Wired and wireless
- Computer setups
- On-site diagnostics
- Treat yourself to a “show me how” session
- Work is done in your home or place of business or in our shop by appointment
- Click for Service Coverage Area Map
Fix My Computer PackageCarry-In Service For Laptops, Desktops and Towers
- Most popular
- Simply the best repair option in the Twin Cities
- Desktop, Laptop, PC Or Mac
- Everything needed to test, diagnose and fix any and all software and hardware problems found including virus, malware, blue-screens, freeze-ups, slowness, over heating and noise
- Backup and restore all data (Most of our competitors charge extra for this or don’t do it at all) 90 day warranty and much more…
Data File RecoveryCarry-In service. Get your photos, files and music back
- Lost or deleted files
- Damaged or non-responsive hard drives, external or internal
- Damaged or non-responsive USB sticks
- Thumb Drives, Camera Cards, Flash cards
- Backups and restores
Need other services? Try one of these choices.
Laptop Screen IssuesPC or Mac
- Broken screens
- Broken enclosures
- Other display issues
Power Jack IssuesPC or Mac
- Computer not charging
- Pushed in or damaged jacks
- AC adapter testing (free!)
Virus CleaningPC or Mac
- Malware and hijacks
- Fake support calls
- Antivirus Software
Hmm, What else you got?Other services
- Password removal
- Battery replacement
- Upgrades and more!