Click for Brands list
Some brands we service
- Hewlett Packard HP
- Mac, Imac, Macbook, Macbook pro, Macbook Air
- Anything else running Windows or Mac OS
Click for repair options list
Chipheads Service List
- General troubleshooting and repair
- Carry-In service at one of our shops or we can come to your home or office
- Upgrades, new hard drives, new RAM
- Virus cleaning and repair
- Networking and internet
- New computer setups
- File transfer and Data recovery
- Broken Screens, bezels and cases
- Liquid spills
- Replace keyboards
- AC adapter testing
- DC Jack repair
- Hinge repair
We can fix most Windows Desktop, Laptop and Tower computers, as well as most Apple computers.
Although we work on most Windows and Apple computers, we are not factory authorized for warranty repairs. Please call with questions.
Computer Repair Services Twin Cities
Are you interested in upgrading the hard drive, RAM or even graphics card of your computer? Worried that your computer may be infected by malware or viruses? Have you broken your keyboard, trackpad or even case? Computer won’t turn on? Laptop won’t charge? When it comes to computers, there can be a wide range of complications. Some of these issues are software related, some may be hardware related and quite often the issues are related to user error. Regardless of your Twin Cities computer repair needs, we are always happy to help those in our community. Interested in scheduling your appointment for computer repair? Simply reach out to our computer repair shop nearby, let us know what problems you are experiencing and we’ll get you added to our schedule.
About Our Computer Repair Services
Looking for computer repair services near you? At Chipheads Computer Repair we are proud to offer a wide range of computer repair services in the Twin Cities, Minnesota communities. Whether you would like to bring your device into our computer repair shop, mail it in to us, have us come right to your location or work on your device remotely, we are always happy to help with any of your computer repair needs. With our remote and onsite computer repair services, we can work on your device from virtually any location with an internet connection, allowing you to carry on with your daily activities while we get your device in working order. Reach out today to schedule your appointment for computer repair in the Twin Cities.
Schedule Computer Repair in Twin Cities, MN Today
Ready to schedule computer repair in the Twin Cities? Contact Chipheads Computer Repair, we would be happy to answer any questions, provide a free quote and get you added to our schedule for an appointment.
Chipheads solves hundreds of computer problems involving every kind of computer you can think of every month, and we’ve been cheerfully doing so for almost 20 years…
Chances are we can fix yours 🙂
Your Own Personal TechHourly Mobile On- Site Service
- Networking, wired and wireless
- Computer setups, on-site diagnostics, or treat yourself to a “show me how” session
- Work is done in your home or place of business or in our shop by appointment
- Click for Service Coverage Area Map
Fix My Computer PackageCarry-in Service For Laptops, Desktops and Towers
- Most popular
- Simply the best repair option in the Twin Cities.
- Desktop, Laptop, PC Or Mac Everything needed to test, diagnose and fix any and all all software and hardware problems found including virus, malware, blue-screens, freeze-ups, slowness, over heating and noise
- Backup and restore all data (Most of our competitors charge extra for this or don’t do it at all)
- 90 day warranty and much more…
Data File RecoveryGet your photos, files and music back
- Lost or deleted files
- Damaged or non-responsive hard drives, external or internal
- Damaged or non-responsive USB, Thumb Drives, Camera Cards, Flash cards
- Backups and restores
On-Site Mobile Services
Carry In Repair Services
Data Recovery and Upgrades
Years in Business
Completed Jobs +
Chipheads Rocks! Always get the job done well, on time and at a reasonable price!
I’m glad I called Chipheads!
Geek Squad said it was un-fixable. Chipheads had it done in 3 days and it works perfectly!