Macintosh Repair Twin Cities, Minnesota
Have new hardware or software you’d like installed on your iMac? Macbook trackpad or keyboard no longer responsive? Noticing weird glitches with your screen? Think your graphics card may need to be replaced? Chipheads offers a variety of Macintosh repair services for those of you who use Macintosh/Apple devices. Reach out today for a free quote and to schedule your appointment.
Twin Cities Macintosh Computer Repair
Having issues with your trackpad or keyboard? Have new hardware you’d like installed in your Macintosh computer? Interested in upgrading to the latest operating system? For one flat fee, Chipheads Computer Repair would be happy to fix everything that is wrong with your Mac device. Whether your iMac has one problem or your Macbook Air has a fifteen, we can get it back in working order for you. Even better? Data Protection Backups are included with our Twin Cities Macintosh repair services. No other computer repair shop in the Twin Cities area offers this comprehensive service. The Fix My Mac Computer package is $189 dollars plus parts and sales tax, and includes all of the above and more. We recommend it for most Mac device issues since most problems a user experiences can be related. At Chipheads Computer Repair in the Twin Cities, we believe experience counts! We do many Mac repairs that other computer repair shops nearby say aren’t worth it. Contact Chipheads today to schedule your appointment and receive a free Mac repair quote.
Mac Computer Repair Includes:
- Test, diagnose and fix any and all all software and hardware problems
- Install most current Operating System
- Install printers / scanners / cameras etc.
- Full migration to a new system should old system be un-repairable
- Install Virus / Spyware Scanners
- Upgrade Hardware (Ram, Hard Drive, Video, etc.)
- Install any software programs
- Replace / Repair DC jack or LCD screen on portable computers
- Clean case of dust and dirt
- Comprehensive hard drive integrity and ram tests
- Clean any and all virus, spyware and malware
- Complete tune up and optimization
- Repair or replace any bad parts (parts sold separately)
- 90 day warranty
Macintosh Repair Restrictions:
- Available for single or multiple hard drive computers that are NOT configured for Raid. For raided systems please choose our Hourly rate
- Available for Apple NON SERVER computers only – for servers or other operating systems please choose our hourly rate
- Macintosh devices with more than two profiles or more than two email accounts may be charged extra depending on the degree of difficulty.
* 90 day warranty. Parts sold separately. Sales tax not included. Standard turn around times apply and emergency express service is available.
Schedule Macintosh Repair in the Twin Cities Today
Has your Macintosh computer stopped functioning like it did when you first got it? Think your Macbook Pro, iMac or Macbook Air may need to be looked at by a professional? Schedule your appointment with Chipheads Computer Repair today, we can come to you or you can come to us, whatever works best for you!