Chipheads offers Hourly one on one tech services in your home, place of business, or by appointment in one of our shop. Is this right for you?
Mobile Hourly On-site Service
- Network, wireless, internet or printing problems
- New computer setups with small data transfers
- Urgent diagnostics and recommendations
- Jobs that have specific time requirements
- One on one training and “Show me how” issues
- Server or Firewall issues or jobs where ailing computer cannot be moved
Mobile Hourly On-site Service
- Intermittent issues that can’t be replicated on demand
- Time consuming data transfers or downloads
- Failing hard drives that need data recovered
- Screen repair or laptop DC jack repair
- Multiple services – Virus cleaning plus hard drive upgrade for example
Twin Cities Remote/Onsite Computer Repair
Are you currently experiencing problems with your computer? Can’t get your laptop to charge? Desktop no longer turning on? Screen turning on but too dark to see? Got a new hard drive or graphics card but aren’t sure how to update your current device? Trackpad, controller, mouse or another accessory not working as intended? Don’t have time to drive to our Twin Cities computer repair shop and wish someone could just come right to you? Chipheads Computer Repair is proud to offer onsite and remote computer repair services in the Twin Cities area and would be happy to help. When it comes to using a computer, laptop or another device, there are quite a few things that can go wrong. More often than not, we find user-error is the main problem, however, software and hardware issues can arise as well. For any of your onsite or remote computer repair needs, we would be happy to help.
About Onsite/Remote Computer Repair
With our Twin Cities onsite computer repair services, our customers don’t have to waste the time traveling across town. Our technicians can come directly to your location, whether you are at home, at work or even at your Grandmas house. This can be a wonderful option for anyone that needs their issue resolved quickly that does not have the time to wait for repairs at the shop or even visit our location. With our remote computer repair in the Twin Cities, Minnesota, our technicians can work on your device from virtually any location with an internet connection, allowing you to carry on with your day while we get your device back in working order.
Schedule Remote/Onsite Computer Repair in the Twin Cities
Think that you may need onsite computer repair in the Twin Cities, Minnesota? Feel free to contact Chipheads Computer Repair today, let us know what problems you have going on and we can get you added to our schedule for an appointment. We are always happy to help those in our community and can get your appointment scheduled and free computer repair quote sent over.
Time is money. Take advantage of our totally on-site service rate. We’ll come to your home or business and stay there till the job is done.
- To schedule on-site service please call and a friendly tech can make an appointment for you.
- We can usually come out same day or next day, and emergency service is available.
- The average home service call to troubleshoot and correct a problem takes about an hour. Additional time may be required if there are complex issues, setups and installs or multiple computers to fix.
- Our friendly, professional on-site technicians may negotiate a fixed rate if the computer can be returned to our shop to avoid excessive hourly charges.
- Onsite service rate $169 per hour, 1 hour minimum within our Service Area. (Additional charges may apply for service outside the coverage area.)
Parts sold separately. Sales Tax not included. Additional time over 1 hour is billed in 15 minute increments. You may fill out the hour asking questions or having us do other tasks, but unused time does not roll over to a new job.
They are trustworthy and their expertise is very valuable for us non-geeks! 🙂